JELL-Ohhhhh yeahhhhhhh! BEEEP BEEEP!

Craigslist is like the Disneyland of the internet for me; both have laughter, strange characters, people dressed up in costumes, and expensive rides (on Craigslist you find that under 'adult services' though...), and so much to smile and laugh about.  Fun for the whole (18+ and over) family!

I found this gem of an employment advertisement today, and immediately sent it to my best friend Kristy (name not changed because she's not innocent enough to protect). 

OOTO Recruiters, Inc. is seeking dynamic, energetic individuals to work hard and have fun as Tour Manager on a national tour for Kraft Jello. Tour Managers will work in a team of two on a 14 week long tour. The team will drive a box truck, which will turn into a mobile recording studio at events. The team will attend a variety of events and retail while sampling Jello products and encouraging people to record their “giggle” for chance to have their giggle become part of a Jello commercial. This position is 100% travel.
 I've added some bolding flair to the parts that rock my pants right off my Austrian/Irish white legs.  THIS JOB WAS MADE FOR KRISTY AND I!

I emailed her the ad immediately, with visions of this in my head (you MUST remember this from Dumb & Dumber):

I had a playful montage playing in my mind of Kristy and I on the open road, driving a truck that looks like a box of JELL-O on wheels...fun and laughter, eating JELL-O until our blood congealed in to gelatin goodness and we stayed awake 24/7, hopped up on sugar practicing our JELL-O commercial-worth giggles....

Kristy's response sums up why we're BFFs:  "ROFL!!!  They had me at driving a box truck."

The end.

Gotta go work on our applications...

0 Responses to "JELL-Ohhhhh yeahhhhhhh! BEEEP BEEEP!" (Leave A Comment)